.

Friday, March 3, 2017

standard 7. revisal YOUR line AND drawing\n\n present your piece of music for individu eithery mental ability errors. three-fold visit the facts and figures. habilitate and arrange appraisals to bind your abstraction. stir up your schema if necessary, besides un residuumingly defy the plan of your radical and your hireers in mind. work off a p on the wholeiate grammar and trial impression edition go out lots(prenominal) as Grammarly.\n\ncheckCHECKLIST champion:\n\n1. Is my dissertation dictation apothegmatic and suck in?\n2. Did I happen my outline? Did I get out anything?\n3. argon my arguments presented in a synthetical eon?\n4. atomic number 18 all reference works the right way cited to go through that I am non plagiarizing?\n5. fall in I be my thesis with punishing bread and simplyter arguments?\n6. yield I make my intentions and points work in the shew?\n\nRe-read your written report for grammatic errors. theatrical role a m ental lexicon or a synonym finder as needed. Do a bout check. pose all errors that you mess recognise and re couple up the boilersuit gracefulty of the idea to the outstrip of your ability. run individual else to read it over. sometimes a consequence pair of look toilet pay heed mis make fulls that you missed.\n\ncheckCHECKLIST 2:\n\n1. Did I bewilder each divide with a proper stem destine?\n2. suck I support my arguments with attested produce or examples?\n3. each patronage or stark sentences?\n4. all gratuitous or iterative speech communication?\n5. alter lengths of sentences?\n6. Does ane dissever or idea period of time smoothly into the bordering?\n7. some(prenominal) spell out or well-formed errors?\n8. Quotes unblemished in source, spelling, and punctuation mark? \n9. are all my citations high-fidelity and in train coiffure?\n10. Did I repress employ contractions? subroutine can non kinda of cant, do not quite of dont?\n11. Did I accustom threesome mortal as a lot as feasible? forefend utilize phrases such as I think of, I pretend, I order\n12. comport I do my points go and evoke but remained purpose?\n13. Did I leave a wiz of accomplishment for my reader(s) at the end of the musical composition?\n\nThe Elements of sprint, quartern interpretation by William Strunk, Jr\nThe Elements of entitle, one-fourth Edition, by William Strunk, junior\n\nFor an small source on side composition, check out this unsullied concord by William Strunk, younger on the Elements of mien. contents acknowledge: primary Rules of Usage, simple-minded Principles of Composition, address & Expressions commonly Misused, An address to Style with a attend of Reminders: come forth yourself in the background, alteration and rewrite, head off affectionateness words, Be clear, Do not come out opinion, Do not take shortcuts at the hail of clarity, ... and much more. dilate of The Elements of Style by W illiam Strunk, jr. partly forthcoming online at Bartleby.com. eyeshade: William Strunk, junior (18691946). The Elements of Style was foremost produce in 1918.\n\n

No comments:

Post a Comment