.

Monday, April 29, 2019

Career Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Career - Assignment ExampleAccording to Hollands fit graph I am interested in helping to keep others emotionally or physically healthy, or in program line others. I enjoy giving advice and work directly with people, either in groups or individually. In addendum to my obvious talents I may in like manner have hidden talents. Ill find out what my managers, peers, friends and family deem most about me in the course of duty.It is evident also I have very flyspeck passion for health service. I wouldnt be satisfied in careers where the majority of my time is spent working outdoors, especially in agriculture with animals and/or plants. A low score on this scale also means that I probably dont enjoy the challenge of potentially dangerous situations.Teaching is occupation that matches my skill. The job interests me greatly, I currently have the skills to take the occupation of teaching, all this match my work style and values. Ill require little time to gain great self control and will be up to task like any other person in the

No comments:

Post a Comment